Formerly Known As: Automotive Consultants
Tire Rack has a national network of thousands of independent Recommended Installers ready to handle your installation needs. It’s easy to find one near your home or office.
The Price Pledge
All installers take the Price Pledge and commit to the installation prices listed on our site. You can be sure that what you see is what
Here’s How It Works
- Shop our selection of products for your vehicle and add what you need to your cart.
- Take a look at the Recommended Installers in your area and read consumer reviews and pricing information.
- Before checkout, select your installer and save it to your addresses in “My Account” for later. -OR- While in the cart, select your installer and your order will be shipped directly to them.
- Call your Recommended Installer to set up an appointment (where available).
- Drive in for installation.
Tire Rack’s Recommended Installers
All of Tire Rack’s Recommended Installers are carefully screened to ensure they have the right equipment and experience to satisfactorily serve our customers. In fact, to become a Recommended Installer a company must:
- Use proper mounting and balancing equipment including touchless or rim clamp, European-style tire changers and high-speed computer spin balancers.
- Employ properly trained technicians capable of safely performing damage-free installations.
- Be an automotive business that can offer additional services to customers (alignments, complete repairs, auto detailing, etc.)
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to treat Tire Rack’s customers with the highest level of professional courtesy.
Only after these criteria are met is a company approved to become one of our Recommended Installers.
Per Tire Rack’s Price Pledge program, all independent Recommended Installers agree to display exact quotes for installation services based on tire aspect ratio. Additional or optional related installation fees are also displayed.